Setting a forward in Office 365
These instructions show how to forward your Lesley email from Office 365 to a non-Lesley account.
1. Go to http://www.lesley.edu/email via a web browser and log into your email account. Remember that the Office 365 username is your full email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. For example: email@example.com.
2. In the top-right corner, click on the little gear sign. Click on View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the list.
3. On the left-hand side, under the heading Mail click Forwarding as shown below:
4. In the section titled Forwarding, click on the button before Enable forwarding. Enter the email address you wish to forward your mail to in the Forward my email to: field. You can also select whether to keep a copy in your Lesley email inbox or not. The example below forwards all mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and keeps a copy in your Lesley account.
5. Click the SAVE button to activate the forward.
Note: To stop forwarding, return to this page and un-check the Enable forwarding button. You can also delete the email from the Forward my email to: field. Press the SAVE button.