To send portfolios or other LiveText documents for review with other peers or instructors who have LiveText accounts, open your LiveText document or portfolio and click "Send this document for review".
A dialogue box will appear where you will want to type in the name of the person or account in the search box to send your document for review:
Click on the search result that appears and then click Submit for Review to allow reviewing and commenting privileges to the user(s) selected.
Once the recipients review and provide feedback on your document, you may view their remarks by visiting the Reviews tab of the site and click on your document. To review details as to when feedback was provided and by which users hover over the document title.
For sending documents to review for outside visitors:
Through a Visitors Pass, visitors can add comments at the bottom of each page or select pages of a LiveText document if the owner of the document has enabled "Document Level Discussions" for each page. The following allows for visitors to leave feedback in the "Comments" section at the bottom of each page. This will not be listed until "Document Level Discussions" are enabled for each page within the document.
To enable document level discussions:
1. Log into a LiveText account.
2. Click on the “LiveText Docs” tab.
3. Click on the title of the LiveText document.
4. Click on the “Manage Pages” button on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on the title of the page where the discussion should take place.
6. Click the “Page Properties” button.
7. Check the “Enable discussions on this page” checkbox.
8. Click the “Save” button.
The document level discussion board will be listed at the bottom of the selected page.