Using Personal PA
- Once you have the MiPro speaker out, turn the power switch on. (Power switch Is a dial Labeled: (Power/Mic VOL)
- Plug in AC adapter into the power port and then into the wall
Using Aux Audio
- Connect the aux cord to the input labeled: (LINE IN)
- Connect the aux cord to the headphone port on your laptop or computer
- Turn the LINE VOL to the desired volume
Using the Wireless Mic (Two can only be used at time)
- Once you have the mic out of the PA bag, you want to insert the batteries. Batteries can be located in the PA bag
- To insert the batteries, unscrew the bottom of the mic and insert them.
- Flip the switch on the front of the mic to power it on.
- When the mic is powered on you will see the corresponding channel illuminate. If the mic isn’t connecting to a channel, then it will need to be re-synced. Read the “syncing the microphones” section.
- Turn the volume up and down on the channel with the dial located on the PA.
Syncing the Microphones ONLY if mics aren’t syncing to the channel on the PA.
- Make sure the mic is powered on. Do not remove the batteries
- There is a red sensor located on the back of the mic, hold the red senor up to the desired channel on the PA, either channel 1 or channel 2
- Press the “scan/act” button on the PA channel and wait 3 secs
- “RF” indicator will show you which channel you are on, then you may adjust the volume on the channel
Turning off the PA
- Turn the power all the way to the left. It will click off.
815 Somerville Ave, 2nd Floor | Cambridge, MA 02138 | firstname.lastname@example.org |617-349-8770