A Guide to on-boarding MacOS devices to eduroam using CAT. Please note the minimum OS version needed on MacOS to use eduroam is 10.13(High Sierra).
1. Connect your device to the Internet using a known network. On campus you can download the installer from the "Lesley Guest" Wi-Fi without signing in. Note if you are in the Popup CNA browser you will need to press cancel and open Safari as download may fail in the Popup CNA browser. After opening Safari on the Guest Wi-Fi navigate to a real website you not normally visit such as www.zooborns.com or www.lego.com, if you go to a site you normally visit you may get a security warning.
2. Click the Apple Profile Link to down the profile.
3. If you get a "Do you want to allow downloads..." Popup press allow
4. You should then get a popup that tells you to review your profile. If not, go to your download folder and run the eduroam config
5. Go to System Preferences
6. Select Profiles
7. Select Install
8. Enter your Lesley email address with the @lesley and password then press Next
9. Enter your Lesley credentials a second time in the "Wired Network" Window and press Install
10. Click Install.
11. You may get a system popup. If so, enter your password for the computer and press OK.