eduroam Android Updating your Profile
Modified on: Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 2:33 PM
How update your Profile for eduroam on Android devices that have the eduroam-CAT app installed.
- Open the eduroam-CAT app.
- Switch to the Profiles Tab
- Click on "Remove Profile"
- Press Yes to remove the profile.
- Switch to the Install Tab
- Then Switch back to the Profiles Tab
- Press Manual Search.
If Lesley University is listed, select it and skip to step 12, otherwise continue to the next step.
- If Lesley University is not in the list, select Manual Search at the bottom
Enter Lesley into the search bar, and then press Search to find it
- Now select Lesley University
If you get a "Allow eduroam to to access..." pop-up, press Allow
- Press Yes
Enter your Lesley email address with the @lesley.edu and password. Then press Install.
- Close the eduroam CAT app and go to your WiFi setting and select eduroam as your network.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.