A guide to setting up eduroam WiFi on a Windows 10 device using CAT.
1. Connect your device to the Internet using a known network. On campus you can download the installer from the "Lesley Guest" Wifi without needing to register on it.
2. Open a web browser to cat.eduroam.org and click on the Click here to download your eduroam installer button.
3. Select Lesley University from the Organization list. If you don't see Lesley University you can search for it in the search field.
4. Click on the MS Windows 10 download button.
5. Once the download is finished, press Run or start the program from you download.
6. Windows may pop up a Windows Store Warning. If so, press Install anyway.
7. Press Next to start the Install.
8. Press OK on the warning that this installer is for Lesley University.
9. A Message about enabling wired interfaces may pop up. If so and you say Yes if will configure your PC to use the wired network as well. This will let you use an ethernet jack in the residence halls. If you desire this press yes otherwise you can say No. Neither choice will effect the eduroam wireless setup.
10. Enter your Lesley username, including @lesley.edu and password. Then press Install.
11. Once the Installer is finished, press Finish.
12. Open your wireless connections and select eduroam.