eduroam on-boarding for Chromebooks
Modified on: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 3:14 PM
A guide to setting up eduroam WiFi on a Chrome OS device.
- Connect your device to the the eduroam WiFi network on campus
- Change the EAP method to PEAP
- Change the EAP Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPv2
- Change Server CA certificate to do not check
- in the Identity field enter your Lesley Username, including @lesley.edu. As well as your password in the password field.
- Press Connect
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.