Inviting people without Lesley email addresses to a Teams site.
1. Access the Team site to which you’d like to invite someone.
2. Once you are in the Teams Site, click the ellipsis (…) menu next to the Team name and select Add member.
3. Enter an email address and click add as a guest.
You can enter multiple email addresses to invite or click Add when done.
4. Click Close when all have been invited.
Accepting the Meeting
1. The person(s) you invited will receive an email invitation with a link to open the Teams site.
2. When the person clicks the button to Open Microsoft Teams, they’ll be prompted to create a Microsoft account if they don’t already have one.
3. They’ll be prompted to create a password for their Microsoft account.
4. They’ll enter a verification code that was emailed to them and click Next.
5. They’ll be prompted to verify they’re a real person by entering another code.
6. They’ll need to accept Microsoft’s permissions.
7. The person will be presented with the option to use the Teams app or use a web browser.