You can create Teams meetings and invite people who do not have Lesley email addresses. They will be able to participate in the Teams meeting, as long as they have a working microphone. If their computer does not have a microphone, they may want to connect via a smartphone.
Follow the steps below to create your new Teams meeting and invite someone without a Lesley email addresses. They will receive an email meeting invitation with a link to the Teams meeting and will be able to connect via the Teams Web Application as a Guest.
- Create your meeting.
- From the Outlook Calendar (1st image below) click on New Teams Meeting. The Teams app needs to be installed on your computer in order for this button to display.
- From the Teams Calendar (2nd image below) click on New Meeting.
- From the Outlook Web App Calendar (3rd image below) click on New Event
- Add email addresses (non-Lesley and/or Lesley) in the applicable Required/Required Attendees/Invite attendees field.
- Add a meeting title, date, time and, if you have included Lesley email addresses check the scheduling assistant.
- Add desired text to the meeting invite that will now include a link to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- Click on Send.
OUTLOOK WEB CALENDAR