How to Browse Internship Sites in Tevera
A step-by-step guide
- In the Program Management Menu, Select Classroom, then Training.
- Select the My Sites button inthe Site Placements section.
- You must complete the Pre-Application Paperwork before starting your search! Select the Tasks button to begin.
- Your task list may vary from this picture, depending on your internship type.
- To begin a task, hit the + sign to open it and then follow the instructions or hit Start to access more information.
- Once all your Tasks are complete, return to the Site Placements section. This will change from "Browse Sites" to "Add Placement."
- Use the filters at the top to narrow the search and find a site that best meets your internship needs.You MUST complete the Specialization AND Placement Year fields.To select more than one option hold the shift key when clicking your choices. (You will need to select your internship type and if you are in your 1st or 2nd year of internship.) You may use this multiple selection option in any of the filter fields.
- Once the sites that match your filter criteria are identified, hit the + key to see more information about the site. Click the Site Profile link for specific details.
- When you find a site you would like to apply to, send your cover letter, resume and letters of recommendation to the email of the contact person listed, from your Lesley University email. In the event you've discovered the contact person has changed, please NOTIFY the Field Training Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Congratulations! You are on your way to your internship!
Some things to be mindful of in your internship search:
- Does this site need an intern at the hours I am available?
- Is this site currently accepting applications or has the deadline passed or not yet started?
- Does this site have the population or modality that I am interested in working with?