How do I receive a refund when I drop a course?

Modified on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 at 04:03 PM

Have you modified your enrollment status, leading to an excess payment on your account? Inform us by submitting a ticket on the Support Hub or emailing us at Ensure your up-to-date contact details are provided, including your latest address. Depending on your preference, refunds will be issued through either direct deposit or a paper check.

Refund amounts are determined by factors such as: 

  • a program or course delivery format
  • a student's withdrawal date from a course or the University
  • specific program criteria (in certain cases).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article