What if I have questions about the 1098-T form and education tax credits?

Modified on Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 05:56 PM

Student Financial Services cannot offer tax advice. Your best resource is a tax professional, but first we suggest taking a look at IRS Publication 970, which might answer many of your questions related to the 1098-T and education tax credits. You can find Publication 970 on the IRS website at https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-publication-970.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article