Did you know as a Lesley student, faculty or staff member you have access to online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and 1TB of cloud storage? You can access them on the web from any computer with an internet connection!
When logging into your Lesley email on the web at http://lesley.edu/email, you may have noticed a feature called OneDrive at the top of your screen. For a general introduction to OneDrive and it's features, take a look at our What is OneDrive? page.
To preview the features available to you on the web, log in to your Lesley email on the web and click OneDrive.
For step-by-step directions, follow along below.
- Go to lesley.edu/email and login with your Lesley email address and password
- Once you've logged in, click OneDrive at the top of the screen.
- You are now in your OneDrive folder. To create a new document, click new.
- Choose which type of file you'd like to create.
- Begin editing your document.
- No need to save–your documents are always being saved in real time!