After you change your Lesley password, devices connected via eduroam will need to be updated.
- Android - eduroam will show a authentication error
- Open the eduroam-CAT app and update your password.
- iOS - eduroam WiFi will not connect
- After if fails to connect click to manually connect to eduroam and it will prompt for your password. You might have to click on Eduroam in the WiFi list and click on Forget this network. Then you can find eduroam in the list again and it will prompt you for your username (including @lesley.edu) and password.
- Windows 10
- Will pop-up a window where you can enter your new password.
- Will pop-up a window to re-enter your password.