Registering your device
1. Open a web browser on a device that is already connected to Lesley's network and go to https://connect.lesley.edu/guest/mac_index.php. This site is only available while on campus. You will see the site below and should log in with your Lesley username and password. Do you not use your full email address in the username field. If your email is "email@example.com", your username would simply be "firstname123".
2. Click on create a new device
Explanation of Fields:
- MAC Address - You will need to enter the MAC address for the device you are trying to register. If you are unsure about how to find the MAC address, please have a look at this article: https://support.lesley.edu/a/solutions/articles/4000029111. If you are still unsure, please contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Device Name - Use this field to name your device in the system.
- Notes - Any notes you want to add, only you will see this field.
- Email Address - If you enter an email the system will send a confirmation to this email.
4. You will then get the creation receipt. Connect your device to the "Lesley Devices" network using the PSK(password) that the page returns.