Incorrect Password Error When Registering
If you receive an "Incorrect Password" error when trying to login to the network, make sure that you are using the same Lesley University username and password that you use to log into LOIS or myLesley. If you are still unable to login to the network, please go to https://password.lesley.edu/ and click on the Reset my password. Then follow the onscreen instructions. Once you have reset your password, try to login to the network again.
Cannot Get to the Registration Page
If you have plugged your computer's Ethernet Cable into the wall and you still cannot get the Lesley Network registration page, here are a few things you can check:
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure that you have disabled your wireless connection.
- Check to see if others in your house are experiencing a problem too.
- Make sure your Ethernet cable is securely fastened both to the computer and to the wall.
- Make sure the cable you are using is an Ethernet cable, not a telephone cable.
- Borrow a friend's Ethernet cable and see if it works. If it does, you may need to purchase a new cable.
- If you still cannot get the registration screen, call Information Technology at 617.349.8770.