Recording and Sending a Voicemail Message Through Your Voicemail Box
This method provides more flexible delivery and addressing options than "Quick" messaging.
- . Enter your mailbox.
- When it says "Ready," press 6,
- Record your message as prompted. While recording you can choose:
Back up to beginning of your recording.
Review last few seconds.
Erase the recording totally.
4. You will hear: "Enter address. To erase this message, press star (*) twice". You can:
- Dial the mailbox number or
- Press ** to erase the message
5. Then you will hear: "Enter another address. For addressing options, press pound (#.) To cancel previous address, press star (*) once. To erase this message, press star (*) twice".
At this point you can choose to:
- Enter an additional address. You can enter up to ten in all. (Or, for more than ten, if you have created one, you can enter your "Personal Distribution List" code).
- Press # for addressing options. Select from:
Send the message.
Erase the message.
Press * to cancel previous address.
Press * * to erase the message.