Lesley owned assets use a product called Papercut to manage printing across campus. Mac computers require 2 separate programs to be installed for this - Print Deploy, and then the Papercut application itself.
These programs are intended for Lesley Assets. If you need to print from a personal device, you should use web print
This is responsible for installing the correct drivers onto your system
- Go to https://utpapercut-01.lesley.edu:9192/print-deploy/client/macos from an on campus computer to download the PrintDeploy application. The program will begin to immediately download.
- Once the program “pc-print-deoploy-client[utpapercut-01]” is downloaded, double click the program to run it.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- When prompted for the "Installer" to administer your computer, press Ok
- After installation you will be prompted to sign into PaperCut using your Lesley Credentials. Remember to check the "Don't show me this again" box.
- From on campus, go to the Finder (your desktop). Then the Go menu and select "Connect to Server."
- When the Connect to Server window pops up cut and paste the following smb://utpapercut-01/PCClient
- Enter your Lesley username and password
- Open the folder 'mac'
- double-click ‘client-local-install’
- Go to system preferences > Users and Groups > Login Items > And press the "+" symbol. Then select "PCClient" from your applications folder.
- Open PCClient and follow the onscreen screen prompts. When prompted for a username and password, use your Lesley username/password without @lesley.edu and check the remember box
- Send a test print to Lesley_Fac_Staff to finish your registration
- When prompted to authenticate, press the refresh button and enter your Lesley Credentials
The first time you access a new Toshiba, you will need to synch your Lesley ID card with Papercut.
· Tap your ID on the symbol
· Enter your Lesley credentials
The Toshiba should now display the main PaperCut screen. From here you can release print jobs, make copies, or scan to email.