Lesley owned assets use a product called Papercut to manage printing across campus. PCs require a program called Print Deploy in order to install the correct drivers.
These programs are intended for Lesley Assets. If you need to print from a personal device, you should use web print
This is responsible for installing the correct drivers onto your system
- Click here from an on campus computer to download the PrintDeploy application
- Once the program “pc-print-deploy-client[utpapercut-01]” is downloaded, double click the program to run it.
- Follow the on screen prompts, allowing the program to make changes if asked.
- After installation you will be prompted to sign into Papercut Print Deploy using your Lesley Credentials. Remember to check the "Don't show me this again" box.
- In order to print, select 'Lesley_Fac_Staff' as your printer
The first time you access a new Toshiba, you will need to synch your Lesley ID card with Papercut.
· Tap your ID on the symbol
· Enter your Lesley credentials
The Toshiba should now display the main PaperCut screen. From here you can release print jobs, make copies, or scan to email.