How do I request a new diploma?

Modified on Wed, 28 Feb 2024 at 01:33 AM

If you've lost or damaged your original diploma, or you've changed your name, you can request a diploma reprint. To do so, please download and complete the Diploma Reprint Request Form attached below (PDF).

After completing the Diploma Reprint Request Form, please send it to the Registrar by submitting a ticket to the Support Hub or emailing

If you're requesting a new diploma because of a name change, please see our FAQ on name changes for more information.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article