If you would like to just press a button to call someone you call frequently, you can program empty button(s) on your phone with the number(s).
1. Press the Program key. It will light up.
2. Press any unused key on the phone. It will light up.
3. Enter the 4-digit campus extension, or off-campus number (up to 20 digits). Remember that you will have to enter the "9" before the number if the number is off-campus.
4. Press the key you just programmed, and the light will go out.
5. Press the Program key again, and the light will go out. If you don't press the Program key again the phone will not make or receive calls, so this is an important step!
If you make an error, or need to change the number programmed on a specific key, press the C button located at the lower center of the phone while you are in program mode. Then repeat the process from step 3.
You can update your phone template with the names of the programmed numbers, if you wish. Pick a template from the article Phone key templates.