How do I withdraw from the University?

Modified on Mon, 12 Sep 2022 at 04:55 PM

If you wish to withdraw from Lesley University, please complete the following electronic form:

Request for Withdrawal / Leave of Absence (link requires login)

For additional information on withdrawing from the University, please see the University's Academic Policies page.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article